I was planning to buy a water proof + compact camera and found 'Click Pro Prime' on snapdeal.com. I'm really impressed with the quality of this product and thought of writing a detailed review.
Bought from: Snapdeal (http://www.snapdeal.com/product/click-pro-oculus-prime/301067427). Only available on snapdeal.
Price: 12450 Rupees.
This comes with 12Megapixel1/2.5 HD CMOS Sensor, which takes good quality pictures in daylight. Only drawback I found was, even though I took pictures in day light, images are getting darker some times. Photo burst and time lapse features are very helpful and works great.
I took videos at 1080p resolution and was satisfied with the quality of the video. But audio was not clear. There is an option to change the resolution of the videos. Please use class 10 micro sd card, if you want to record videos at 1080p resolution.
As per specifications, Prime pro when used with water proof case, is resistant till 60m of depth. I didn't tested this under water, but I used this product in full rain for the whole day and didn't faced any issue. I'm going on a scuba trip in September last week, will update the review after the trip. And good thing is prime pro comes with additional water case.
Helmet bracket, arm bracket, handlebar mount, ¼ tripod mount, 6 pcs screws for connections, head mount and chest mount.
As per the product specifications, once fully charged prime pro is capable to holding charging for 2 hrs of continuous shooting. I was surprised that battery was not getting drained even after 2 hrs of shooting. This is extremely helpful for me as I frequently go on a long trips without access to electricity. And prime pro comes with an extra battery.
- Video format is supposed to be .mp4 as per the product description, but videos are saved in .mov format.
- Wide angle is supposed to be 170 degrees, but has only 140 degrees.
- All the accessories are very useful, but I feel that they should have provided USB adapter for charging. Prime pro comes with only USB cable, which needs to be connected to computer for charging.
Click Pro Oculus Plus Vs Prime Pro:
- Battery life of Prime pro is much better than oculus plus.
- Oculus plus has a view finder, which will be useful if you want to verify the image, but prime pro has no view finder, only monochrome screen to change the settings. Initially I thought of buying oculus pro as it has view finder, but I don't see any advantage of view finder in action camera and it drains the battery.
- Even though prime pro is costlier than oculus plus, prime pro comes with more accessories than Oculus plus. Suppose if you want to buy a chest mount or head count (which comes with prime pro) with oculus plus, it costs you at-least 800 more.
You can contact them through fb page: https://www.facebook.com/clickprocameras?ref=ts&fref=ts
Overall I'm satisfied with the product quality till now. I don't want to compare Clickpro with go pro, but this is one of the best action cams available in Indian market. Also please be cautious about the duplicate action cameras which are available in market in lesser prices.